Thursday, August 6, 2009

When you've had it, God gives you rest

When you don't know what to do w/ yourself and you've cried all your tears out, God can give you rest. This happened to me last night. About 9pm last night, everything in my life that's negative hit me and I felt so hopeless and lost. I know we all feel like this at some point in our lives, if not several times a month. There is a great spiritual warfare going on around us, that most people don't want to talk about and I guess that's for another blog someday. I know this was going on last night and I felt it. I cried out to God till I couldn't cry anymore and asked for peace, well He helped me sleep from 10pm till 9am this morning. The most perfect sleep in a while. I needed it, my soul, body, mind and heart needed pure rest and that's what I got! Even though we all have our own struggles, temptations, heart aches and pains, God can give you rest if anything. He can give you a lot more but for me, I specifically needed to sleep. Today I feel brighter and more focused on what I need to do, I feel that God helped me out a lot last night. He heard my cries, He tended my heart and gave me peace. He can do the same for you, you just have to ask and talk to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment