Tuesday, September 22, 2009

catch up...

I have been so busy w/ tons of different things and haven't taken the time to blog at all...
I started a new job, I have been there for over a month now. I love it! It's at Leading the Way in Buckhead. Yeah, long drive I know, but so worth it especially compared to all the other jobs I've had before. This one finally makes sense and I really enjoy going everyday.

We had a our 2 year anniversary on Sept 8! Can't believe it, although that's still not a long time. It just feels like we've been married for ages. Marriage gets better each year! Not that it wasn't great from the get go, we've both learned so much more about ourselves, each other, life and God.

I have a lot going on inside, a lot of things that I've been thinking about. God's been stirring things up w/in me and I'm trying to sort it all out. I need to keep a notebook handy so I can remember things to blog about. It's good though, sometimes I get caught w/ the deep stuff that I forget about reality. Not much to talk about but I guess there will be more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment